[tcrc-fd] FD 2014 Planning

Susan M. Keith suemsw at visi.com
Tue May 27 20:36:51 CDT 2014

Fabulous! The more cooks the merrier and set up and tear down is always easier with many hands. The rest I will add to the list and we can figure out who will bring what. This is my first Field Day too! I am glad that we appear to have an abundance of equipment. If you plan to come to the Quarterly meeting on June 3rd we will have some more discussion there as well as with this email thread.