[tcrc-fd] FD Planning Email

Susan M. Keith suemsw at visi.com
Tue May 27 10:34:23 CDT 2014

Great and Yum! I was wishing I could figure out a way to serve ribs! That will go well with our base menu of burgers and brats. Not sure of our numbers yet but we can keep an eye on that. Don't worry about missing the first meeting. That just kicked us off and the details will get hammered out mostly by email. Dave KE0NA will most likely reply regarding the networking and maybe a few others. That is out of my area of expertise.