[tcrc-fd] Bringing to field day.

Susan M. Keith suemsw at visi.com
Thu Jun 26 21:37:53 CDT 2014

The site has folding tables and chairs for 60 people inside and picnic tables to seat 40 outside. Perhaps this will be enough tables and chairs.
Walt will pick up the key (very important!). I have some small signs for pointing out the location and identifying the stations. I will bring a gas can with gas for the generators and free coffee from caribou with some baked goods for Saturday am. I will arrive about 10:30 am, Dave too. I picked up charcoal and lighter fluid, Walt is bringing salad, fruit, veggies, chips, and soda. I will run to Sam's Club for the meats and Josh is bringing the buns and condiments.