[tcrc-fd] Fw: regarding the food at field day

Susan M. Keith suemsw at visi.com
Mon Jun 23 20:00:53 CDT 2014

From: Mike D
Sent: Saturday, June 21, 2014 9:53 AM
To: Susan M. Keith
Subject: Re: regarding the food at field day

Hi Susan,

I'm not sure if I can make it to the field day.  At this point, I cannot commit to coming, but I
do want to contribute.

I have on hand:

2 #6 cans of delicious tropical fruit salad;

Cases of bottled water;

I also have the following for camping/outdoors:

10x10 foot canopy;

Cook stoves

Coolers

A tent that is 8x10

Generator 5000Watt

Solar panel (15 amp)

Charge controller
Deep cycle battery

Propane and white gas lanterns

Other misc. camping/outdoors items

By the way, the Neill Park web page doesn't show the TCRC field day on their calendar.

http://www.burnsville.org/Facilities/Facility/Details/Neill-Park-59

If I can come, I will be the first aid station person / safety person, and whatever else I can do while I am there.

I apologize for not being able to commit, but I have so many other things going on with work and Matt's family that I just cannot get overwhelmed right now.

Matt continues to improve, and is eating like a horse thanks to his new medicine, which also helps him a lot with behaviours.  He's hungry every 3 hours!

Mike Davis