[tcrc-fd] Field Day - Mr. Michael Sigelman

David Fujiki Ventura dave at networkliving.com
Sun Jun 22 17:17:07 CDT 2014

Outstanding Michael.

We would be honored to have you as a (hot) operator on our Field Day SSB station.

I am forwarding your request to the TCRC Field Day committee email reflector.

Mark Neuman is this year's SSB station manager, and he will be happy to put you on the schedule.

Do you have a preference for operating time? Our schedule is pretty open.

Thank you for your complements.

73,

Dave Ventura - KE0NA