[tcrc-fd] Field Day follow up

Susan M. Keith suemsw at visi.com
Sat Jul 5 10:26:04 CDT 2014

Hello,

Now that Field Day 2014 is over it is time to tie up some loose ends. Contact logs can be sent to Dave KE0NA as he has volunteered to submit our entry again this year. I am aware that Doug and Brett did well on Digital and CW. Did anyone make a satellite contact or make at least  5 contacts using battery a powered with solar?  Did anyone see an elected official or government agency representative?

Photos are being gathered and if you upload them to a jump drive or Flicker, Photo Bucket, or Box and let Dave know where they are he will collect these for me.

We had about 40 participants who signed in the log book and a number of other unsigned guests as well as about 9 children. We engaged all of the children and many of the adults in an interactive educational activity.
We had plenty of food and some cash donations.

Lets gather an after action list of ups and downs and keep this information for next year.

Thanks all for your active participation.
Susan KD0YLR