[tcrc-fd] The park shelter

Shawn Burckhard shawn.burckhard at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 20:05:22 CDT 2013

Hello, was wondering if you need me to bring anything, sorry I disappeared
this week, have some family things going on, and just getting back tonight.

I dont know how much I will be around this weekend either at this point,
just bad timing.

I should still have my generator and about 6 gallons of gas if needed.
Right now I cant find any of my HF antennas though, they might be still in
a storage unit.

let me know

Shawn
AD0SB