[tcrc-fd] The park shelter

Tanna Morse towncountrygal61 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 18:50:27 CDT 2013

This shelter is indeed small.  There are several little square tables
pushed together and a lot of chairs.  The kitchen area is separated from
the main room, making it less convenient for people,  and the refrigerator
is small: just a little dorm sized thing.   Yikes!  I will bring my cooler
for the water and soda I picked up.  I'll be bringing cream for coffee, a
few condiments, and there won't be much room for anything else in the
fridge.

See you all in the a.m.

73,
Tanna, KC0URO