[tcrc-fd] Field Day - Mr. Michael Sigelman

artj art_johnson at frontiernet.net
Mon Jun 23 20:36:22 CDT 2014

I don't know where Mike would have learned such a thing.   I think we missed
an opportunity to learn the high speed point techniques, Plus all the points
he could get us, Plus being able to network with someone who can help us
with our techniques.

Oh well....Mike is still welcome to come and help us with our techniques.

-artie WBØJMG