[tcrc-fd] Field Day

Tanna Morse towncountrygal61 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 07:57:37 CDT 2013

Dear fellow hams,

Let me say a heartfelt thank you for your hard work and perseverance during
this ARRL Field Day event for the TCRC.  Your time, expertise and the
extraordinary efforts you made under trying atmospheric conditions and the
long hours of operation are deeply appreciated.  One nice thing about
operation with our radio club is the prevailing attitude that this event
should be fun.  I hope you enjoyed participating in this event with the
TCRC!

On a different note, the coffee that was in the kitchen contained a
measuring spoon inside.  Whomever had the coffee may certainly keep it if
you would like, however, I would be very happy to take that tablespoon off
your hands.

We will compile our scores for this years event and submit them to the
ARRL.  Next June will bring another fun and fabulous Field Day weekend and
I hope you will all be there!

73,
Tanna, KC0URO