[tcrc-fd] Preliminary TCRC 2013 Field Day Results

tosca005 at umn.edu tosca005 at umn.edu
Thu Aug 1 14:20:54 CDT 2013

If you can still update the entry, there were NO contacts on the 1.25 meter
(222-225 MHz) band. Those contacts were on the 70cm (430-450 MHz) band.
While it does not affect the score, it could potentially prevent contacts
from being removed from our entry because they don't match entries from the
stations that I worked on that band.

73 de W0JT
VHF/UHF/Satellite Station

On Jul 31 2013, David Fujiki Ventura wrote:

>Email confirmation from FD submission.
>
>-------------------------

http://www.b4h.net/cabforms/fielddayupdate.php?callused=W0BU&confirmation=d828fa9496732178

 Call Used: W0BU GOTA Station Call: W0HO ARRL/RAC Section: MN Class: 2A

>Participants: 10     Club/Group Name: Twin Cities Repeater Club
>
>Power Source(s): Generator
>
>Power Multiplier: 2X
>
>Bonus Points:
>  100% Emergency power                            200
>  Set-up in Public Place                          100
>  Information Booth                               100
>  W1AW Field Day Message                          100
>  Satellite QSO completed                         100
>  Youth participation                              20
>    Youth operators=1
>    Youth participants=1
>  GOTA Bonus                                        0
>  Submitted via the Web                            50
>Total Bonus Points                                670
>
>Score Summary:
>                  CW  Digital  Phone  Total
>   Total QSOs    222      0     111
> Total Points    444      0     111    555   Claimed Score = 1,110
>
>Submitted by:
>David Ventura, KE0NA
>1818 Buchanan St. NE
>
>Minneapolis, MN 55418
>E-mail: ke0na at arrl.net
>
>Comments:
>(blank)
>
>Band/Mode QSO Breakdown:
>               CW          Digital      Phone
>            QSOs Pwr(W)  QSOs Pwr(W)  QSOs Pwr(W)
>      160m
>       80m
>       40m   30    100                 50     90
>       20m  150    100
>       15m   39    100
>       10m
>        6m    1    100                 46    100
>        2m    1     50                  6     50
>      1.25    1     50                  3     50
>     Other
> Satellite                              2     50
>      GOTA                              4     90
>     TOTAL  222            0          111
>

>GOTA Bonus: GOTA Coach - Double Bonus Points
>Name/Call              QSOs  Bonus Points
>Justin Feldon, (NONE)    4         0

 Supporting documentation for Bonus Points will be sent via e-mail to:
fieldday at arrl.org