[tcrc-fd] Field Day 2012 planning meeting

Tanna Morse towncountrygal61 at gmail.com
Sat May 26 14:46:19 CDT 2012

Good day!

The TCRC will participate in the ARRL Field Day event in a new location:
Neill Park, located at the northeast corner of Burnsville Parkway and Upton
Avenue in Burnsville.  We will set up operations on the sliding hill
(parking accessible on Upton Ave.) and at the picnic shelter; this is quite
a nice location offering on-site grills, a sheltered picnic area and indoor
facilities for our use while participating in Field Day operations.

Our first Field Day planning meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, June 5th at
6:30 at the Caribou Coffee shop at 14638 Cedar Ave. in Apple Valley, where
the TCRC coffee is currently held (across the parking lot from the
Applebee's restaurant).  I look forward to seeing everyone at the meeting,
and do stay for coffee afterward!

73,
Tanna, KC0URO